Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear and warm morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 19.3 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has, however, forecast partly cloudy sky and light rain in the evening.
"The skies will be partly cloudy with possibility of light rain or thunder development towards evening and night. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 79 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 32 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, while the minimum was 19.1 degrees Celsius - two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok