Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear and warm morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 19.3 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has, however, forecast partly cloudy sky and light rain in the evening.
"The skies will be partly cloudy with possibility of light rain or thunder development towards evening and night. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 79 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 32 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, while the minimum was 19.1 degrees Celsius - two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report