Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear and warm morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 19.3 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has, however, forecast partly cloudy sky and light rain in the evening.
"The skies will be partly cloudy with possibility of light rain or thunder development towards evening and night. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 79 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 32 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, while the minimum was 19.1 degrees Celsius - two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'