Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Thursday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above season`s average at 13.0 degrees Celsius. The Met Office forecast rain in the afternoon.
"Partly cloudy sky with spells of rain in some parts of the city could be recorded," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The city recorded 0.3mm of rainfall on Wednesday.
The maximum temperature on Thursday is likely to hover around 24 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 97 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average, while the minimum was 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption