Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Thursday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above season`s average at 13.0 degrees Celsius. The Met Office forecast rain in the afternoon.
"Partly cloudy sky with spells of rain in some parts of the city could be recorded," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The city recorded 0.3mm of rainfall on Wednesday.
The maximum temperature on Thursday is likely to hover around 24 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 97 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average, while the minimum was 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened