Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Thursday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above season`s average at 13.0 degrees Celsius. The Met Office forecast rain in the afternoon.
"Partly cloudy sky with spells of rain in some parts of the city could be recorded," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The city recorded 0.3mm of rainfall on Wednesday.
The maximum temperature on Thursday is likely to hover around 24 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 97 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average, while the minimum was 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases