Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Thursday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above season`s average at 13.0 degrees Celsius. The Met Office forecast rain in the afternoon.
"Partly cloudy sky with spells of rain in some parts of the city could be recorded," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The city recorded 0.3mm of rainfall on Wednesday.
The maximum temperature on Thursday is likely to hover around 24 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 97 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average, while the minimum was 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country