Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day. A few places in the city might get rainfall," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperatures is likely to hover around 31 degrees Celsius.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 31 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa
- Pink Ball Test: Jury still out on sighting, no reverse swing for pacers or turn for spinners
- RCom-Aircel expected to sign merger deal by Sept 1st week