Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day. A few places in the city might get rainfall," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperatures is likely to hover around 31 degrees Celsius.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 31 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- This manatee is interested in paddleboarding – Watch video!
- Oscar Pistorius: Prosecutors seek longer sentence for tainted Paralympian
- 17.93 lakh candidates trained under PMKVY as on July 18
- NASA's new institute to explore ways to protect astronauts
- Finally! WhatsApp adds call back and voicemail features for Android