Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day. A few places in the city might get rainfall," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperatures is likely to hover around 31 degrees Celsius.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 31 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon