Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day. A few places in the city might get rainfall," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperatures is likely to hover around 31 degrees Celsius.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 31 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly