Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Thursday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded at 26.1 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"Light rain may occur in many areas of the national capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 4.0 mm of rainfall since Wednesday.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m was 75 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 36.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season while the minimum temperature settled at 25.5 degrees Celsius, two notches below the average.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference