Rain likely in national capital region
New Delhi: Delhi will experience a partly cloudy Sunday with dust storm and rain in some areas, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be partly cloudy. Dust and thunderstorms with light rain could occur in some areas. The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 40 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Sunday`s minimum temperature settled two notches below the season`s average at 24.2 degrees Celsius.
The city recorded 9.1 mm of rainfall since Saturday.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 51 percent.
On Saturday, rain brought some respite from the scorching heat. The maximum temperature was recorded a notch above the average at 40.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled a notch below the average at 25.5 degrees Celsius.
- Brazil president impeachment recommended in Senate
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended