Rains bring relief to Delhiites from searing heat
New Delhi: Summer showers lashed the capital again this evening bringing relief to residents troubled by searing heat for the past few days.
The maximum was recorded at 40.3 degrees Celsius, one degree above normal and down from yesterday`s 42.6 degrees Celsius.
However, the temperature fell below 30 degrees after the rains in the evening. The minimum was recorded at 25.2 degrees Celsius.
The city had received some rains yesterday also.
Delhiites can expect some relief tomorrow with Weatherman predicting temperature to be below 40 degrees Celsius.
"It will be partly cloudy with thundery development in some areas. The temperature will be between 26 and 39 degree Celsius," the MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...