Rains bring relief to Delhiites from searing heat
New Delhi: Summer showers lashed the capital again this evening bringing relief to residents troubled by searing heat for the past few days.
The maximum was recorded at 40.3 degrees Celsius, one degree above normal and down from yesterday`s 42.6 degrees Celsius.
However, the temperature fell below 30 degrees after the rains in the evening. The minimum was recorded at 25.2 degrees Celsius.
The city had received some rains yesterday also.
Delhiites can expect some relief tomorrow with Weatherman predicting temperature to be below 40 degrees Celsius.
"It will be partly cloudy with thundery development in some areas. The temperature will be between 26 and 39 degree Celsius," the MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post