Rains drench Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a pleasant day on Wednesday in the national capital with rains drenching the metropolis and bringing the mercury to normal level.
According to MeT Department, the city witnessed around 1.6 millimetres of rains between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 35.1 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this time of the year.
However, the humidity level was 98 per cent, causing some discomfort. The minimum humidity was 59 per cent.
Weatherman forecast cloudy sky with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas on Thursday. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely remain around 35 and 24 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine