Rains drench Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a pleasant day on Wednesday in the national capital with rains drenching the metropolis and bringing the mercury to normal level.
According to MeT Department, the city witnessed around 1.6 millimetres of rains between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 35.1 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this time of the year.
However, the humidity level was 98 per cent, causing some discomfort. The minimum humidity was 59 per cent.
Weatherman forecast cloudy sky with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas on Thursday. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely remain around 35 and 24 deg C respectively.
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- DNA : Analysis of connection between Emaar MGF and Rahul Gandhi
- Pakistan is raising a security force to protect Chinese nationals
- Govt targets Rs 64,580 cr revenue in FY17 from spectrum sale
- Seven Indian shuttlers set to qualify for Rio Olympics
- Sanjay Dutt rejects speculation on joining BJP, says 'attended the event for my friend'
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit