Rains drench Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a pleasant day on Wednesday in the national capital with rains drenching the metropolis and bringing the mercury to normal level.
According to MeT Department, the city witnessed around 1.6 millimetres of rains between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 35.1 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this time of the year.
However, the humidity level was 98 per cent, causing some discomfort. The minimum humidity was 59 per cent.
Weatherman forecast cloudy sky with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas on Thursday. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely remain around 35 and 24 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- Accused of 'intimidation', Delhi Deputy CM Sisodia to stage protest march to PM Modi's residence