Rains drench Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a pleasant day on Wednesday in the national capital with rains drenching the metropolis and bringing the mercury to normal level.
According to MeT Department, the city witnessed around 1.6 millimetres of rains between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 35.1 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this time of the year.
However, the humidity level was 98 per cent, causing some discomfort. The minimum humidity was 59 per cent.
Weatherman forecast cloudy sky with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas on Thursday. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely remain around 35 and 24 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption