Rains drench Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a pleasant day on Wednesday in the national capital with rains drenching the metropolis and bringing the mercury to normal level.
According to MeT Department, the city witnessed around 1.6 millimetres of rains between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 35.1 degrees Celsius, which was normal for this time of the year.
However, the humidity level was 98 per cent, causing some discomfort. The minimum humidity was 59 per cent.
Weatherman forecast cloudy sky with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas on Thursday. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely remain around 35 and 24 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ