Rains in Delhi intensify cold wave
New Delhi: Cold wave conditions have further intensified in the national capital as light rain lashed most parts of the city Monday night.
According to the Met department, the city has received 6.4 degree milimetres rainfall till 5.30 am.
The minimum temperature was recorded 11.6 Celsius and the maximum settled at 19.7 degree Celsius.
The weatherman has predicted for partly cloudy sky with light rain in some parts of the city during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says