Rains in store for Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites can look forward to pleasant weather on Saturday as met officials predicted partly cloudy skies, rain in some parts of the city and a dip in the maximum temperature.
"The sky will be partly cloudy. There is a possibility of rain in some parts," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The minimum temperature recorded in the morning was 28 degrees Celsius.
"The temperature is down as the dust haze has become a barrier for the sunlight," the official said.
He added that the maximum temperature is likely to hover around 37 degrees. On Friday, the maximum temperature was 39 degrees.
"The dip in temperature and the cool breeze is because of rain in some parts of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package
- Kerala train derail: Services resume in Ernakulam-Thrissur route
- Meet Lachlan Smart – The Aussie teen who becomes youngest pilot to fly solo around the world!
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen army camp: Officials