Rains in store for Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites can look forward to pleasant weather on Saturday as met officials predicted partly cloudy skies, rain in some parts of the city and a dip in the maximum temperature.
"The sky will be partly cloudy. There is a possibility of rain in some parts," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The minimum temperature recorded in the morning was 28 degrees Celsius.
"The temperature is down as the dust haze has become a barrier for the sunlight," the official said.
He added that the maximum temperature is likely to hover around 37 degrees. On Friday, the maximum temperature was 39 degrees.
"The dip in temperature and the cool breeze is because of rain in some parts of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir," the official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know