Rains lash capital
New Delhi: After playing truant for the past
few days, rains lashed the national capital on Wednesday giving
respite to Delhiites from sultry weather conditions but
leading to water logging and minor traffic snarls.
The showers, which started around 10:30 AM, led to
water-logging at ITO, Mahipalpur, Janakpuri, Laxmi Nagar,
Pitampura and Rohini.
Vehicular traffic was affected in many areas in west,
east and south Delhi following the rains.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 28 degrees
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder