Rains lash Delhi for second consecutive day
Rains lashed the city for the second consecutive day on Wednesday leading to usual problems of waterlogging and traffic snarls.
Yesterday, the city had received 54.5 mm of rainfall, the highest this season.
Today`s rains led to waterlogging and traffic snarls at areas like Rohini, Jangpura and Mandoli.
The MeT department has forecast rains for tomorrow as well and said the maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 32 and 24 degrees C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed