Rains lash Delhi for second consecutive day
Rains lashed the city for the second consecutive day on Wednesday leading to usual problems of waterlogging and traffic snarls.
Yesterday, the city had received 54.5 mm of rainfall, the highest this season.
Today`s rains led to waterlogging and traffic snarls at areas like Rohini, Jangpura and Mandoli.
The MeT department has forecast rains for tomorrow as well and said the maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 32 and 24 degrees C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui