Rains lash Delhi for second consecutive day
Rains lashed the city for the second consecutive day on Wednesday leading to usual problems of waterlogging and traffic snarls.
Yesterday, the city had received 54.5 mm of rainfall, the highest this season.
Today`s rains led to waterlogging and traffic snarls at areas like Rohini, Jangpura and Mandoli.
The MeT department has forecast rains for tomorrow as well and said the maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 32 and 24 degrees C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday