Rains lash Delhi for second consecutive day
Rains lashed the city for the second consecutive day on Wednesday leading to usual problems of waterlogging and traffic snarls.
Yesterday, the city had received 54.5 mm of rainfall, the highest this season.
Today`s rains led to waterlogging and traffic snarls at areas like Rohini, Jangpura and Mandoli.
The MeT department has forecast rains for tomorrow as well and said the maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 32 and 24 degrees C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog