Rains lash Delhi for second consecutive day
Rains lashed the city for the second consecutive day on Wednesday leading to usual problems of waterlogging and traffic snarls.
Yesterday, the city had received 54.5 mm of rainfall, the highest this season.
Today`s rains led to waterlogging and traffic snarls at areas like Rohini, Jangpura and Mandoli.
The MeT department has forecast rains for tomorrow as well and said the maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 32 and 24 degrees C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!