Rains lash Delhi for second day
New Delhi: A day after taking Delhiites by surprise, rains lashed the capital for the second day on Friday.
On Friday morning, the minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 17.5 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office had predicted rain in the city later in the day.
The maximum temperature on Friday is expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The city recorded a total 4.3 mm rainfall on Thursday. A few areas in east Delhi also witnessed hail.
The maximum temperature on Thursday was two notches above average at 33.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was two notches below the season`s average at 16 degrees Celsius.
(With IANS inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India