Rains lash Delhi for second day
New Delhi: A day after taking Delhiites by surprise, rains lashed the capital for the second day on Friday.
On Friday morning, the minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 17.5 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office had predicted rain in the city later in the day.
The maximum temperature on Friday is expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The city recorded a total 4.3 mm rainfall on Thursday. A few areas in east Delhi also witnessed hail.
The maximum temperature on Thursday was two notches above average at 33.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was two notches below the season`s average at 16 degrees Celsius.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter