Rains lash Delhi; heat wave unlikely anymore
New Delhi: Within hours of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) confirming that Monsoon has touched base in Kerala, the weather in the national capital Delhi also turned pleasant.
Several parts of the city were lashed by rains, with some even witnessing thunder showers with hailstorm.
As per the IMD, Delhi will see the onset of Monsoon by the end of this month.
However, in a big relief for Delhiites who had been reeling under an intense heat wave for the past several weeks, the IMD said the city is unlikely to experience the loo anymore.
Also, thunder showers are likely to continue over the next several days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum