Rains lash Delhi; heat wave unlikely anymore
New Delhi: Within hours of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) confirming that Monsoon has touched base in Kerala, the weather in the national capital Delhi also turned pleasant.
Several parts of the city were lashed by rains, with some even witnessing thunder showers with hailstorm.
As per the IMD, Delhi will see the onset of Monsoon by the end of this month.
However, in a big relief for Delhiites who had been reeling under an intense heat wave for the past several weeks, the IMD said the city is unlikely to experience the loo anymore.
Also, thunder showers are likely to continue over the next several days.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why