Rainy day in Delhi today
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to light rains on Thursday morning with a minimum temperature of 25.9 degrees Celsius, a degree below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast more rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain generally cloudy with rain or thundershower in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has received 0.1 mm of rainfall since Wednesday.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 93 percent.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 26.1 degrees, average for this time of the season, while the maximum was 33.2 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report