Rainy day in Delhi today
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to light rains on Thursday morning with a minimum temperature of 25.9 degrees Celsius, a degree below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast more rainfall in the day.
"The sky will remain generally cloudy with rain or thundershower in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has received 0.1 mm of rainfall since Wednesday.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 93 percent.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 26.1 degrees, average for this time of the season, while the maximum was 33.2 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it