Rainy Friday in Delhi
New Delhi: A rainy day lies ahead of Delhi on Friday with the maximum temperature expected to be around 18 degrees Celsius, the weather office said.
A total of 23.2 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital from midnight till 8.30 am, said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The night-long rain caused waterlogging at some places of the city.
Long traffic jams were witnessed on the roads, giving office-goers a difficult time.
The minimum temperature early Friday was recorded a notch above the average at 11 degrees Celsius.
Humidity was 100 percent at 8.30 am and the visibility was 500 metres.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was a notch below the season`s average at 22.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 5.6 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand