Rainy Friday in Delhi
New Delhi: A rainy day lies ahead of Delhi on Friday with the maximum temperature expected to be around 18 degrees Celsius, the weather office said.
A total of 23.2 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital from midnight till 8.30 am, said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The night-long rain caused waterlogging at some places of the city.
Long traffic jams were witnessed on the roads, giving office-goers a difficult time.
The minimum temperature early Friday was recorded a notch above the average at 11 degrees Celsius.
Humidity was 100 percent at 8.30 am and the visibility was 500 metres.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was a notch below the season`s average at 22.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 5.6 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sugar prices up in Delhi by Rs 2 in June-July at Rs 40-41 per kg
- MEA rules out India-Pakistan bilateral talks during SAARC meet in Islamabad
- Here comes a solar cell that functions like a plant
- BJP MP Anurag Thakur is Lt Anurag Thakur now, joins Territorial Army – Watch his pics here
- What an achievement! Anurag Thakur becomes first BJP MP to be commissioned into Territorial Army