Rainy Friday in Delhi
New Delhi: A rainy day lies ahead of Delhi on Friday with the maximum temperature expected to be around 18 degrees Celsius, the weather office said.
A total of 23.2 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital from midnight till 8.30 am, said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The night-long rain caused waterlogging at some places of the city.
Long traffic jams were witnessed on the roads, giving office-goers a difficult time.
The minimum temperature early Friday was recorded a notch above the average at 11 degrees Celsius.
Humidity was 100 percent at 8.30 am and the visibility was 500 metres.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was a notch below the season`s average at 22.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 5.6 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details