Rainy Monday in Delhi, light showers expected Tuesday
New Delhi: The national capital saw sporadic showers Monday taking the maximum temperature five notches below the season`s average at 23.2 degrees Celsius. Light rain is again expected in the city Tuesday, the Met office said.
"The sky will remain cloudy tomorrow (Tuesday) and few spells of rain are expected in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 22 and 16 degrees Celsius respectively.
Delhi was lashed by thundershowers late Sunday night as well as Monday morning. The city recorded a total of 2.2 mm of rainfall between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 15.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average.
Sunday was warm and sunny in the national capital, with the maximum temperature recorded at 29 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average. The minimum temperature Sunday was recorded at 14 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you