Rainy Monday in Delhi, light showers expected Tuesday
New Delhi: The national capital saw sporadic showers Monday taking the maximum temperature five notches below the season`s average at 23.2 degrees Celsius. Light rain is again expected in the city Tuesday, the Met office said.
"The sky will remain cloudy tomorrow (Tuesday) and few spells of rain are expected in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 22 and 16 degrees Celsius respectively.
Delhi was lashed by thundershowers late Sunday night as well as Monday morning. The city recorded a total of 2.2 mm of rainfall between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 15.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average.
Sunday was warm and sunny in the national capital, with the maximum temperature recorded at 29 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average. The minimum temperature Sunday was recorded at 14 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory