Rainy Sunday for Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered showers accompanied by nippy winds continued in the capital Sunday morning as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 12 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains through the day.
"The skies will be cloudy and the rains will continue through the day," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 18 degrees, added the IMD official.
The capital received a total of 5.8 mm of rainfall from 8.30 pm Saturday to 8.30 am Sunday. Delhi has been witnessing a wet weather since Friday.
Saturday`s maximum temperature dived eight notches below average to 16.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 13.7 degrees - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?