Rainy Sunday for Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered showers accompanied by nippy winds continued in the capital Sunday morning as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 12 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains through the day.
"The skies will be cloudy and the rains will continue through the day," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 18 degrees, added the IMD official.
The capital received a total of 5.8 mm of rainfall from 8.30 pm Saturday to 8.30 am Sunday. Delhi has been witnessing a wet weather since Friday.
Saturday`s maximum temperature dived eight notches below average to 16.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 13.7 degrees - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price