Rainy Sunday for Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered showers accompanied by nippy winds continued in the capital Sunday morning as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 12 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains through the day.
"The skies will be cloudy and the rains will continue through the day," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 18 degrees, added the IMD official.
The capital received a total of 5.8 mm of rainfall from 8.30 pm Saturday to 8.30 am Sunday. Delhi has been witnessing a wet weather since Friday.
Saturday`s maximum temperature dived eight notches below average to 16.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 13.7 degrees - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Lodha panel report: CAB cancels AGM after SC's verdict
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham