Rainy Sunday for Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered showers accompanied by nippy winds continued in the capital Sunday morning as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 12 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains through the day.
"The skies will be cloudy and the rains will continue through the day," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 18 degrees, added the IMD official.
The capital received a total of 5.8 mm of rainfall from 8.30 pm Saturday to 8.30 am Sunday. Delhi has been witnessing a wet weather since Friday.
Saturday`s maximum temperature dived eight notches below average to 16.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 13.7 degrees - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley