Rainy Sunday for Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered showers accompanied by nippy winds continued in the capital Sunday morning as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 12 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains through the day.
"The skies will be cloudy and the rains will continue through the day," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 18 degrees, added the IMD official.
The capital received a total of 5.8 mm of rainfall from 8.30 pm Saturday to 8.30 am Sunday. Delhi has been witnessing a wet weather since Friday.
Saturday`s maximum temperature dived eight notches below average to 16.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 13.7 degrees - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested