Rainy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: The capital saw a wet Thursday morning with rain in some parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled three degrees above average at 9.7 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast more showers later in the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.3 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of light rain and thunder showers later in the day," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 20 degrees Celsius mark, the official added.
Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 600 meters.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was four notches above average at 24.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 8.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read