Rainy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: The capital saw a wet Thursday morning with rain in some parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled three degrees above average at 9.7 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast more showers later in the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.3 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of light rain and thunder showers later in the day," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 20 degrees Celsius mark, the official added.
Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 600 meters.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was four notches above average at 24.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 8.3 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India