Rainy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: The capital saw a wet Thursday morning with rain in some parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled three degrees above average at 9.7 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast more showers later in the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.3 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of light rain and thunder showers later in the day," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 20 degrees Celsius mark, the official added.
Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 600 meters.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was four notches above average at 24.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 8.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16