Rainy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: The capital saw a wet Thursday morning with rain in some parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled three degrees above average at 9.7 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast more showers later in the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.3 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of light rain and thunder showers later in the day," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 20 degrees Celsius mark, the official added.
Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 600 meters.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was four notches above average at 24.1 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 8.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar