Rajendra Kumar tipped to be Principal Secy to Arvind Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: A senior IAS officer, Rajendra Kumar, is tipped to become the Principal Secretary to Arvind Kejriwal, who is set to take over as Chief Minister of Delhi later this week.
Like Kejriwal, 47-year-old Kumar, at present Higher Education Secretary, is an alumnus of IIT-Kharagpur.
Kumar met Kejriwal at his residence here. Chief Secretary DM Spolia also met Kejriwal. They were described as courtesy calls.
Kejriwal may be sworn-in as Chief Minister at an oath- taking ceremony in Ramlila Maidan once President Pranab Mukherjee clears the Lt Governor`s proposal in this regard.
Meanwhile, newly elected AAP MLAs Rakhi Birla from Mangolpuri constituency, Somnath Bharti from Malviya Nagar and Manish Sisodia from Patparganj, who are tipped to become Ministers, met him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster