Rajesh Talwar`s condition stable: Doctors
New Delhi: The condition of Rajesh Talwar,
father of murdered teenager Aarushi who was on Tuesday attacked by
a 30-year-old man, is stable, doctors attending on him said.
54-year-old Talwar was admitted in the city`s Apollo
hospital with injuries in the right side of the forehead and
the hands which he suffered when he was attacked by Utsav
Sharma outside a Ghaziabad court.
According to the doctors, Talwar was bleeding profusely
when he was brought to the hospital.
"His condition is stable. He has undergone a surgery
in the right temporal region of the face and in the hands as
they had deep cuts.
"The wounds though did not extend to the brain but two
arteries in the forehead were cut badly and that is why he
bled too much. Both his hands had deep cuts. He is undergoing
a plastic surgery of the face at the same time and his hands
are being taken care of," an Apollo Hospital doctor said.
Doctors were unable to state as to how long Talwar may
required hospital stay. "We will keep him under observation
for some time and then discharge him," a doctor said.
Talwar had gone to the court to file a petition
demanding a fresh probe by the CBI in the Aarushi-Hemraj
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why