Registration of Will to be videotaped in Capital
New Delhi: Registration of `will` in the national capital will now be filmed to avoid discrepancies and forgeries.
Video recording of registration of will has been introduced in all sub-registrar offices where facility of online registration of properties was available.
Officials said people making will have to name the beneficiaries in the video recording for its registration.
"The provision has been introduced to avoid discrepancies and forgeries in property transaction," said the officials.
The announcement of video-graphing registration of `will` was made at a function in Kapashera in South West Delhi where Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit inaugurated a renovated office of sub registrar.
An online property registration was introduced in the sub-registrar office where people will be able to get their properties registered on the same day of filing of application.
Videography of registration of all wills have been made available in all sub registrar offices having online property registration facility.
Asked how the videography will be done if a person on the death bed wants to make a will, the officials said the concerned sub divisional magistrate can go to residence of the person concerned and make the video recording.
Online registration of properties have already been launched in sub registrar offices in Mehrauli, Rohini and Vivek Vihar.
The facility is being extended in sub-registrar offices in Nangloi, Geeta Colony, Janakpuri, Libaspur, Majri and Bhalswa. Officials said by end of the current year, the facility will be made available in all sub registrar offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) TNBSE Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 declared
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?