Rekha attends Rajya Sabha first time in Monsoon Session
New Delhi: Cinestar Rekha today attended the proceedings in Rajya Sabha for the first time in the current Monsoon Session of Parliament.
Clad in yellow silk saree and carrying a golden handbag, Rekha walked in the House during Question Hour.
She quickly took her allotted seat and was seen exchanging pleasantries with fellow members.
The last time Rekha had attended Parliament was on May 7 when she turned up to cast her vote for elections to the Committee of Public Undertakings.
Rekha was nominated to the Upper House in April last year along with cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar and industrialist Anu Aga.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan