`Reports of Geetika undergoing abortion baseless`
New Delhi: Former airhostess Geetika Sharma`s brother, Ankit Sharma, on Sunday accused MDLR Airlines executive Aruna Chadha of making false allegations to get bail.
Chadha has reportedly told Delhi police that Geetika was taken to clinics for termination of her pregnancies.
Ankit said both Aruna Chadha and MDLR Airlines owner and former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda know it very clearly that they have been trapped in this case and so will do everything possible to come out of the trap.
"Aruna Chadha and Gopal Kanda are the main accused. They will do everything possible and impose all allegations that will help them come out of this trap. The two know it very clearly that they have been caught in connection with this case. They have no other option rather than character assassinate her (Geetika)," said Ankit.
"This is all being done to take this case into a new direction so that the main plot is not visible to anybody," he added.
Ankit further said that he wanted a CBI probe into this case, and added that his family was even ready to move the High Court in this regard.
"I want the CBI to get involved in this case. Gopal Kanda, the main accused in the suicide note, is absconding for over a week now. I just want to know who is providing shelter to him. Why are we treating that criminal as a VIP?" asked Ankit.
"We have still not be given the report on which this entire case is based. This is all rumour and speculation based on Aruna Chadha`s statement. This is all being done to take this case to a completely new direction and to confuse the public. This is all a plot. We want full investigation into this case," he added.
Aruna Chadha, whose police custody was extended by a day yesterday, earlier made personal allegations against Geetika.
Kanda, accused of driving her ex employee Geetika Sharma to suicide, is still missing.
Kanda was last seen coming out of his Gurgaon residence on August 08.
Chadha was arrested on August 08 after being called in for questioning by the police, while Kanda ignored police summons to him to appear before them after rejection of his request for more time made through his counsel.
Geetika Sharma (23), a former airhostess with Kanda`s MDLR Airline, had alleged in her suicide note that she was ending her life due to harassment by Kanda and MDLR official Chadha. Kanda and Chadha have, however, denied the allegations so far.
(With ANI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say