RML CMO among 27 fresh cases of swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty-seven fresh cases of swine flu were reported in the capital on Monday including a Chief Medical Officer at a hospital that treats patients of H1N1.
Those suspected with the disease have been admitted to Safdarjung hospital, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Lok Nayak Hospital among others.
Chief Medical Officer of the swine flu detection centre at RML Hospital, SK Sharma, along with a junior doctor have also been detected with the virus and they have been put under home quarantine for suspected influenza A (H1N1).
The Delhi government had last week identified 17 government and five private hospitals for isolation care and treatment facility for H1N1 cases.
Three people have died due to swine flu in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!