Road rage: Journalist held for shooting at man
New Delhi: A journalist was arrested on Wednesday
for allegedly shooting at a man whose car brushed against his,
Arun Kumar Pandey, 50, working with a prominent web
newspaper, was arrested for allegedly firing at Jagbir Singh,
60, who however escaped as the bullet hit his belt buckle.
Pandey, a resident of Raj Nagar at Ghaziabad in Uttar
Pradesh, was on way to Andheria Mor when his car was brushed
past by Singh`s vehicle in Vasant Kunj.
After the incident, they got out of the cars and started
accusing each other. In a fit of rage, Pandey opened fire,
Pandey has been booked under Section 307 (attempt to
murder) of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'