Road rage: Journalist held for shooting at man
New Delhi: A journalist was arrested on Wednesday
for allegedly shooting at a man whose car brushed against his,
Arun Kumar Pandey, 50, working with a prominent web
newspaper, was arrested for allegedly firing at Jagbir Singh,
60, who however escaped as the bullet hit his belt buckle.
Pandey, a resident of Raj Nagar at Ghaziabad in Uttar
Pradesh, was on way to Andheria Mor when his car was brushed
past by Singh`s vehicle in Vasant Kunj.
After the incident, they got out of the cars and started
accusing each other. In a fit of rage, Pandey opened fire,
Pandey has been booked under Section 307 (attempt to
murder) of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands