Road rage: Journalist held for shooting at man
New Delhi: A journalist was arrested on Wednesday
for allegedly shooting at a man whose car brushed against his,
Arun Kumar Pandey, 50, working with a prominent web
newspaper, was arrested for allegedly firing at Jagbir Singh,
60, who however escaped as the bullet hit his belt buckle.
Pandey, a resident of Raj Nagar at Ghaziabad in Uttar
Pradesh, was on way to Andheria Mor when his car was brushed
past by Singh`s vehicle in Vasant Kunj.
After the incident, they got out of the cars and started
accusing each other. In a fit of rage, Pandey opened fire,
Pandey has been booked under Section 307 (attempt to
murder) of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Vijender Singh is an amateur, not in my league: Kerry Hope
- NSG likely to meet again to discuss entry of non-NPT countries
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"