Robbers escape with ATM cash van in Delhi
New Delhi: Armed robbers escaped with the cash van of a private bank in south Delhi on Friday afternoon after waylaying the vehicle and opening fire on the guard.
The incident took place in Defence Colony area at around 1:45 PM when the van was carrying cash to an ATM of ICICI bank, police said.
The guard was injured while trying to stop the robbers from escaping with the van, which is believed to have contained around Rs five crore, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman