Rohini murder case: Delhi Police arrest suspect
New Delhi: A day after a 31-year-old woman was shot dead by two men on a motorcycle, the Delhi police on Wednesday arrested prime suspect in the case.
Meenakshi Rana, a resident of Bawana, was murdered around 8.45 am in north-west Delhi`s Rohini area while she was going to drop her child to school in a rickshaw.
Three bullet wounds were found on victim’s body.
The suspect is the brother of Meenakshi’s husband`s first wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says