Rs 27.5 lakh to be disbursed as ex-gratia to victims of storm
New Delhi: Delhi government has sanctioned Rs 27.5 lakh as ex-gratia to the victims of the massive dust storm which struck the capital on May 30.
"In cases where the persons have died, the compensation will be paid to their next of kin. Where the next of kin is residing out of Delhi, all efforts are being made to reach such people," Principal Secretary (Revenue) Dharam Pal said today.
He also informed that the monetary relief has been disbursed to the families of missing persons of Uttrakhand disaster.
So far, the Revenue Department has disbursed relief in 38 cases totalling Rs 1.33 crore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!