Rs 50 auto fare costs a man life in Delhi
New Delhi: An argument over auto fare of Rs 50 costs a young man his life when the driver stabbed him in west Delhi, police said Wednesday.
25-year old Izhaar had a fight with the auto driver over the fare of Rs 50 in Punjabi Bagh yesterday. The argument soon turned ugly and the driver stabbed Izhaar on his chest and fled, police said.
Izhaar, who belonged to Uttar Pradesh and resided in Madipur of south-west Delhi, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A case has been registered and investigations are on to nab the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender