Rs 50 auto fare costs a man life in Delhi
New Delhi: An argument over auto fare of Rs 50 costs a young man his life when the driver stabbed him in west Delhi, police said Wednesday.
25-year old Izhaar had a fight with the auto driver over the fare of Rs 50 in Punjabi Bagh yesterday. The argument soon turned ugly and the driver stabbed Izhaar on his chest and fled, police said.
Izhaar, who belonged to Uttar Pradesh and resided in Madipur of south-west Delhi, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A case has been registered and investigations are on to nab the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal