Rs 50 auto fare costs a man life in Delhi
New Delhi: An argument over auto fare of Rs 50 costs a young man his life when the driver stabbed him in west Delhi, police said Wednesday.
25-year old Izhaar had a fight with the auto driver over the fare of Rs 50 in Punjabi Bagh yesterday. The argument soon turned ugly and the driver stabbed Izhaar on his chest and fled, police said.
Izhaar, who belonged to Uttar Pradesh and resided in Madipur of south-west Delhi, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A case has been registered and investigations are on to nab the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Alarm bells for Nawaz Sharif! Huge protests rock PoK, locals allege ISI rigged polls in favour of PML(N)
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Rio Olympics 2016: Narsingh Yadav's fate hangs in balance as NADA takes final decision today
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain