Rs 50 auto fare costs a man life in Delhi
New Delhi: An argument over auto fare of Rs 50 costs a young man his life when the driver stabbed him in west Delhi, police said Wednesday.
25-year old Izhaar had a fight with the auto driver over the fare of Rs 50 in Punjabi Bagh yesterday. The argument soon turned ugly and the driver stabbed Izhaar on his chest and fled, police said.
Izhaar, who belonged to Uttar Pradesh and resided in Madipur of south-west Delhi, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A case has been registered and investigations are on to nab the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report