Rs 50 auto fare costs a man life in Delhi
New Delhi: An argument over auto fare of Rs 50 costs a young man his life when the driver stabbed him in west Delhi, police said Wednesday.
25-year old Izhaar had a fight with the auto driver over the fare of Rs 50 in Punjabi Bagh yesterday. The argument soon turned ugly and the driver stabbed Izhaar on his chest and fled, police said.
Izhaar, who belonged to Uttar Pradesh and resided in Madipur of south-west Delhi, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A case has been registered and investigations are on to nab the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter