RS MP falls victim to capital`s pickpockets
New Delhi: Pick-pockets stole the wallet of
a Rajya Sabha MP from Maharashtra during his visit to a temple
in the heart of the national capital, police said Wednesday.
The incident took place when Piyush Goyal, a BJP MP from
Maharashtra, was at the Hanuman Mandir on BKS Marg in
Connaught Place around 1:30 pm yesterday, they said.
According to a complaint filed by his aide, the MP lost
Rs 2,000, some credit cards, Constitution Club membership card
and a photo of Lord Ganpati besides other articles.
A case of theft has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read