Rs.15 lakh looted from cash van in Delhi
New Delhi: Six people, in a car and riding a motorcycle, looted Rs.15 lakh from a cash collection van here Thursday afternoon, police said.
The incident occurred at Ravidas Marg in central Delhi around 12.50 pm.
"The robbers intercepted the cash van, owned by CMS cash collection company, in their Honda city car. At the same time, two other accused riding on a mobike joined them. They looted Rs.15 lakh from the van and fled in the car," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Alok Kumar.
Police were investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report