Ruling party`s role in 2G scam exposed: Ramdev
New Delhi: In an apparent attack on Congress,
yoga guru Ramdev on Thursday said the Supreme Court`s decision on 2G
spectrum case has exposed the role of the ruling party in the
"The decision of Supreme Court is testimony to the fact
and truth that whole central government is responsible...And
especially, one party which is leading UPA stands exposed,"
Ramdev said in a statement.
Terming the apex court`s decision as "historic", he
said,"...Now it does not remain mere allegation of public and
media but an established crime which has beaten all records of
frauds and scams."
Ramdev demanded that the assets of those involved in the
scam should be confiscated. He also said that in the upcoming
Uttar Pradesh elections, voters would teach a lesson to the
He said the apex court`s remark on CBI clearly proves
that it is functioning merely as a "puppet in the hands of
of Central government".
"Now, it is high time to make all constitutional bodies
independent and effective, in order to safeguard our democracy
and independence," the yoga guru said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation