Ruling party`s role in 2G scam exposed: Ramdev
New Delhi: In an apparent attack on Congress,
yoga guru Ramdev on Thursday said the Supreme Court`s decision on 2G
spectrum case has exposed the role of the ruling party in the
"The decision of Supreme Court is testimony to the fact
and truth that whole central government is responsible...And
especially, one party which is leading UPA stands exposed,"
Ramdev said in a statement.
Terming the apex court`s decision as "historic", he
said,"...Now it does not remain mere allegation of public and
media but an established crime which has beaten all records of
frauds and scams."
Ramdev demanded that the assets of those involved in the
scam should be confiscated. He also said that in the upcoming
Uttar Pradesh elections, voters would teach a lesson to the
He said the apex court`s remark on CBI clearly proves
that it is functioning merely as a "puppet in the hands of
of Central government".
"Now, it is high time to make all constitutional bodies
independent and effective, in order to safeguard our democracy
and independence," the yoga guru said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!