Sanitation worker murdered in Delhi
New Delhi: A 20-year-old sanitation worker, who was reported missing from his house since Jan 12, was found dead here, police said Monday.
The body of Bharat Prakash, resident of north Delhi`s Sabzi Mandi, was found in central Delhi`s Anand Parbat area Jan 25.
"The victim went outside his house Jan 12 and was missing since then," said a police officer.
The victim`s autopsy suggests that he was hit on the head with a blunt object, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt