Sanitation worker murdered in Delhi
New Delhi: A 20-year-old sanitation worker, who was reported missing from his house since Jan 12, was found dead here, police said Monday.
The body of Bharat Prakash, resident of north Delhi`s Sabzi Mandi, was found in central Delhi`s Anand Parbat area Jan 25.
"The victim went outside his house Jan 12 and was missing since then," said a police officer.
The victim`s autopsy suggests that he was hit on the head with a blunt object, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users