Sanitation worker murdered in Delhi
New Delhi: A 20-year-old sanitation worker, who was reported missing from his house since Jan 12, was found dead here, police said Monday.
The body of Bharat Prakash, resident of north Delhi`s Sabzi Mandi, was found in central Delhi`s Anand Parbat area Jan 25.
"The victim went outside his house Jan 12 and was missing since then," said a police officer.
The victim`s autopsy suggests that he was hit on the head with a blunt object, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj