SC notice to Leila Kabir on George Fernandes visiting rights
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Friday issued notice to Leila Kabir Fernandes over a petition filed by Samata Party leader Jaya Jaitley seeking visitation rights to ailing former defence minister George Fernandes.
The apex court bench headed by P. Sathasivam issued notice on Jaitley`s petition challenging an earlier Delhi High Court order rejecting her plea of visitation rights.
Leila Kabir Fernandes is the wife of George Fernandes, who is suffering from Alzheimer`s disease, while Jaya Jaitley is a close friend and political colleague of the socialist leader of yesteryears for the last three decades.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!