SC/ST wants criminal case over Ambedkar cartoon row
New Delhi: A Dalit organisation on Saturday demanded a criminal case be registered against those responsible for publication of the cartoon "denigrating" BR Ambedkar in NCERT text book.
All-India Confederation of SC/ST Organisations, which met here, demanded strict action against officials involved in the publication of the cartoon.
"Every person who participated in the publication of the cartoon should be penalised and a criminal case should be registered against them," K P Chaudhary, Secretary-General of the organisation said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why