Scattered rains in Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered rainfall on Tuesday occurred in the national capital.
The city received 0.9 mm rain from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, MeT officials said.
The day temperature settled at 35.5 degree Celsius, which was one notch above normal and significantly up from previous day`s 32.7 deg C.
Minimum temperature was recorded at 26 deg C, one point below normal. The minimum temperature yesterday was 26.7 deg C.
It was high humidity throughout the day. The humidity level oscillated between 63 and 92 per cent.
The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy skies with light rains or thundershowers tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain around 35 and 27 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city