Scattered rains in Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered rainfall on Tuesday occurred in the national capital.
The city received 0.9 mm rain from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, MeT officials said.
The day temperature settled at 35.5 degree Celsius, which was one notch above normal and significantly up from previous day`s 32.7 deg C.
Minimum temperature was recorded at 26 deg C, one point below normal. The minimum temperature yesterday was 26.7 deg C.
It was high humidity throughout the day. The humidity level oscillated between 63 and 92 per cent.
The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy skies with light rains or thundershowers tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain around 35 and 27 deg C respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata