Scattered rains in Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered rainfall on Tuesday occurred in the national capital.
The city received 0.9 mm rain from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, MeT officials said.
The day temperature settled at 35.5 degree Celsius, which was one notch above normal and significantly up from previous day`s 32.7 deg C.
Minimum temperature was recorded at 26 deg C, one point below normal. The minimum temperature yesterday was 26.7 deg C.
It was high humidity throughout the day. The humidity level oscillated between 63 and 92 per cent.
The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy skies with light rains or thundershowers tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain around 35 and 27 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees