Scattered rains in Delhi
New Delhi: Scattered rainfall on Tuesday occurred in the national capital.
The city received 0.9 mm rain from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, MeT officials said.
The day temperature settled at 35.5 degree Celsius, which was one notch above normal and significantly up from previous day`s 32.7 deg C.
Minimum temperature was recorded at 26 deg C, one point below normal. The minimum temperature yesterday was 26.7 deg C.
It was high humidity throughout the day. The humidity level oscillated between 63 and 92 per cent.
The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy skies with light rains or thundershowers tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain around 35 and 27 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati
- New compound may help fight epilepsy
- 'Jethalal' promotes Varun Dhawan starrer 'Dishoom' by flaunting his unique swag! Watch video