Second shift in Delhi schools being considered: Walia
New Delhi: Delhi government is considering allowing running of a second shift in private unaided schools in the city in view of shortage of schools in the city.
"We have already set up a committee to examine the issue. We are considering it," Delhi Education Minister Kiran Walia said.
The private schools have been demanding a second shift arguing that it would allow them to put their infrastructure to optimum use.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi