Security aspects of Aerocity being looked
New Delhi: The Government on Thursday said a committee has been set up by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) to examine the security aspects related to the Aero City Project coming up near Indira Gandhi International Airport here.
"As soon as that report (of the Committee) comes...government will take action," Minister of State in PMO V Narayanasamy said in Rajya Sabha during the Question Hour.
The Delhi Police, in a letter to the BCAS, had raised concerns of "security threat" due to the close proximity of the aerocity project to the runaway and possibility of
congestion due to the commercial activity.
The minister, however, said necessary approvals, like that from fire department, have been given to the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?