Security drills in Metro station, private hospital
New Delhi: Security drills on friday conducted in a Metro station and a prominent private hospital here to check the preparedness of authorities in case of a terror strike.
The first drill was conducted in Pratap Nagar Metro Station and the second one at Apollo Hospital, officials said.
A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
Police and fire officials were part of the drill besides other agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!