Security drills in Metro station, private hospital
New Delhi: Security drills on friday conducted in a Metro station and a prominent private hospital here to check the preparedness of authorities in case of a terror strike.
The first drill was conducted in Pratap Nagar Metro Station and the second one at Apollo Hospital, officials said.
A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
Police and fire officials were part of the drill besides other agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price