Security drills in Metro station, private hospital
New Delhi: Security drills on friday conducted in a Metro station and a prominent private hospital here to check the preparedness of authorities in case of a terror strike.
The first drill was conducted in Pratap Nagar Metro Station and the second one at Apollo Hospital, officials said.
A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
Police and fire officials were part of the drill besides other agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK