Security forces destroy Maoists training camp in Orissa
Rourkela: The security forces destroyed a
training camp of the Maoists at Tiriliposh along the
Jharkhand-Orissa border in Saranda forest.
Police sources said the Maoists left the place when
the security forces reached the spot and no exchange of fire
Police recovered 400 pieces of dress, one big
generator, Maoist leaflets, solar light, battery, 30 bags of
dal, 20 bags of rice, huge quantity of medicines, five bundle
of thread, several motor parts, knife, fuse wire and pencil
Police came to know about the existence of Maoist camp
following arrest of ex-Ulfa founder member and Maoist central
committee member Aditya Bora and two of his associates,
Tingaraj Orang and Ashis Sabar, on February 12.
Bora was engaged as a trainer for young Maoists in
different camps along the Orissa-Jharkhand border.
From another spot in the Digha area of the Sarenda
forest, police recovered four pairs of dresses, four bags, 50
rounds of live cartridge with some fuse wire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!