Security guard commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old security guard allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence at Khoda area here, police said on Tuesday.
Sudhir Kumar hanged himself to death last night when he was alone at his Sadhba Enclave Colony residence at Khoda, Indirapuram Police Station In-charge Gorakhnath Yadav said.
When the family members returned they had to break the main door of the house to enter inside, he said adding, a suicide note was recovered from Kumar`s room.
Kumar, in the suicide note, asked the senior members of family to forgive him for taking the extreme step and held no one responsible for his death, the police official said.
Prima facie it appears that Kumar was upset as he had a love affair with the girl, but his family members were planning to get him married elsewhere, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police