Security guard commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old security guard allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence at Khoda area here, police said on Tuesday.
Sudhir Kumar hanged himself to death last night when he was alone at his Sadhba Enclave Colony residence at Khoda, Indirapuram Police Station In-charge Gorakhnath Yadav said.
When the family members returned they had to break the main door of the house to enter inside, he said adding, a suicide note was recovered from Kumar`s room.
Kumar, in the suicide note, asked the senior members of family to forgive him for taking the extreme step and held no one responsible for his death, the police official said.
Prima facie it appears that Kumar was upset as he had a love affair with the girl, but his family members were planning to get him married elsewhere, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video