Security guard commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old security guard allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence at Khoda area here, police said on Tuesday.
Sudhir Kumar hanged himself to death last night when he was alone at his Sadhba Enclave Colony residence at Khoda, Indirapuram Police Station In-charge Gorakhnath Yadav said.
When the family members returned they had to break the main door of the house to enter inside, he said adding, a suicide note was recovered from Kumar`s room.
Kumar, in the suicide note, asked the senior members of family to forgive him for taking the extreme step and held no one responsible for his death, the police official said.
Prima facie it appears that Kumar was upset as he had a love affair with the girl, but his family members were planning to get him married elsewhere, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'