Security restrictions at Rajiv chowk metro stations
New Delhi: In view of security restrictions
due to New Year celebrations in Connaught Place, the Rajiv
Chowk metro station will be closed two hours ahead of schedule
"Sale of tickets at Rajiv Chowk Metro station will stop
at 8.45 PM and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 9
PM," a DMRC spokesman said. Usually, the metro station is
closed at 11 PM.
However, interchange facility between Line-2 (Central
Secretariat? Jahangirpuri) and Line-3 (Dwarka Sec-9? NOIDA
Sec-32) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 PM.
Services at all other Metro stations will continue
normally till the end of revenue services. However, no tokens
for Rajiv Chowk Metro station will be issued from any station
from 8 PM onwards, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why