Security restrictions at Rajiv chowk metro stations
New Delhi: In view of security restrictions
due to New Year celebrations in Connaught Place, the Rajiv
Chowk metro station will be closed two hours ahead of schedule
"Sale of tickets at Rajiv Chowk Metro station will stop
at 8.45 PM and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 9
PM," a DMRC spokesman said. Usually, the metro station is
closed at 11 PM.
However, interchange facility between Line-2 (Central
Secretariat? Jahangirpuri) and Line-3 (Dwarka Sec-9? NOIDA
Sec-32) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 PM.
Services at all other Metro stations will continue
normally till the end of revenue services. However, no tokens
for Rajiv Chowk Metro station will be issued from any station
from 8 PM onwards, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters