Seven Delhi HC blast victims still in RML, AIIMS

Last Updated: Thursday, October 6, 2011 - 20:08

New Delhi: Even a month after the blast
outside the Delhi High court last month, seven people injured
in the incident are still undergoing treatment at hospitals
here.

Radhay Sham (60), Rashid Ali (23), Mukesh (33), Harish
Kumar(41), Madan Mohan (55), Deepak (23) Vipin (64) are
undergoing treatment at the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and
AIIMS for injuries suffered by them.

"Five victims have still not recovered enough to be
discharged," a doctor in Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital said
on Thursday.

Dr MC Misra Chief, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma
Centre, AIIMS, said two other victims - Deepak and Vipin - are
yet to recover fully.

"All have lower limb injuries and since the nature of the
wound was too bad we had to plan multiple surgeries in a
phased manner. We will discharge them once they can manage
themselves at home," he said.

The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court on
September 7 killed 15 and injured 76 people, many of whom have
become handicapped for life.

PTI




comments powered by Disqus