Seven Delhi HC blast victims still in RML, AIIMS
New Delhi: Even a month after the blast
outside the Delhi High court last month, seven people injured
in the incident are still undergoing treatment at hospitals
Radhay Sham (60), Rashid Ali (23), Mukesh (33), Harish
Kumar(41), Madan Mohan (55), Deepak (23) Vipin (64) are
undergoing treatment at the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and
AIIMS for injuries suffered by them.
"Five victims have still not recovered enough to be
discharged," a doctor in Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital said
Dr MC Misra Chief, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma
Centre, AIIMS, said two other victims - Deepak and Vipin - are
yet to recover fully.
"All have lower limb injuries and since the nature of the
wound was too bad we had to plan multiple surgeries in a
phased manner. We will discharge them once they can manage
themselves at home," he said.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court on
September 7 killed 15 and injured 76 people, many of whom have
become handicapped for life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena