Seven-year-old girl gang-raped by three minors in Delhi
New Delhi: A 7-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by her three minor neighbours in Paschim Vihar area of west Delhi, police said on Monday.
The incident took place on July 3 when the three boys, who also reside in the same locality, took the victim to a nearby park on the pretext of giving her a mango and allegedly raped her there.
Police have taken all the accused, aged between 10 and 15 years, into custody and produced them before the Juvenile Justice Board.
"The incident came to light yesterday when the victim`s private parts developed some problems. She narrated the incident on being asked by her mother. Later, the mother informed the police," a senior police officer said.
Based on the mother`s complaint, a case under appropriate sections of the IPC and POCSO Act has been registered at Paschim Vihar police station and further investigation is on, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog