Several areas in the capital to face outages
New Delhi: Several areas in South and
West Delhi will face power cuts for up to five hours on Monday
as private distribution company BSES will carry out upgrading
and maintenance of its network.
The areas to be affected in South Delhi are Vasant
Vihar, Vasant Enclave, Subroto Park, Indian air lines colony,
Sirifort Complex, Panchsheel Park, Asiad Village flats,
Shahpur Jat, Gulmohar Enclave, Sarita Vihar, Khanpur, Saket,
Pushp Vihar sec-1, Saidullajab, Paryavaran complex, Lado
Sarai, Mahavir Enclave part-II and Sarai Kale Khan.
In West Delhi, power supply will be affected in Dabar
Enclave, Mundela Khurd, Jaffarpur, Ujwa, Samaspur, Maya Puri
Ranholla, Udyog Nagar, Madipur JJ colony, Madhu Vihar, Rajouri
Garden, Nangloi, Kavita Colony and Tyagi Vihar, a BSES
Power supplies will be affected in the areas between
10.30 AM to 4:30 PM, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire