Several areas in the capital to face outages
New Delhi: Several areas in South and
West Delhi will face power cuts for up to five hours on Monday
as private distribution company BSES will carry out upgrading
and maintenance of its network.
The areas to be affected in South Delhi are Vasant
Vihar, Vasant Enclave, Subroto Park, Indian air lines colony,
Sirifort Complex, Panchsheel Park, Asiad Village flats,
Shahpur Jat, Gulmohar Enclave, Sarita Vihar, Khanpur, Saket,
Pushp Vihar sec-1, Saidullajab, Paryavaran complex, Lado
Sarai, Mahavir Enclave part-II and Sarai Kale Khan.
In West Delhi, power supply will be affected in Dabar
Enclave, Mundela Khurd, Jaffarpur, Ujwa, Samaspur, Maya Puri
Ranholla, Udyog Nagar, Madipur JJ colony, Madhu Vihar, Rajouri
Garden, Nangloi, Kavita Colony and Tyagi Vihar, a BSES
Power supplies will be affected in the areas between
10.30 AM to 4:30 PM, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32