Severed human foot puzzles Delhi cops
New Delhi: A severed human foot was found along with a bag carrying a police uniform here Wednesday, police said.
The foot was lying on ground in Bhalaswa Dairy in west Delhi and during a search, a bag carrying police uniform was also found a few metres away, said a police officer.
"A case of murder has been registered but we are yet to link the body part with the uniform. Search is on for the remaining parts of the body. It is not known if the foot belongs to a man or a woman," said the officer.
The foot has been sent for tests and investigators are trying to find out details of any missing person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!