Shallow fog expected on Monday morning, clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: The weather in the national capital remained pleasant on Sunday, while tomorrow there will be shallow fog in the morning hours, according to the weatherman.
"Tomorrow, the sky will be clear. Mist or shallow fog is expected in the morning," an IMD official said.
The minimum temperature today was a notch above the season`s average at 9.4 degrees Celsius, while the maximum was recorded at 24.0 degrees Celsius, he said.
Humidity levels fluctuated between 65 and 100 per cent.
Maximum and minimum temperatures tomorrow are likely to hover around 24 and 8 degrees Celsius respectively, the weatherman added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata