Shallow fog expected on Monday morning, clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: The weather in the national capital remained pleasant on Sunday, while tomorrow there will be shallow fog in the morning hours, according to the weatherman.
"Tomorrow, the sky will be clear. Mist or shallow fog is expected in the morning," an IMD official said.
The minimum temperature today was a notch above the season`s average at 9.4 degrees Celsius, while the maximum was recorded at 24.0 degrees Celsius, he said.
Humidity levels fluctuated between 65 and 100 per cent.
Maximum and minimum temperatures tomorrow are likely to hover around 24 and 8 degrees Celsius respectively, the weatherman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India