Shallow fog in morning, clear skies expected in Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow blanket of fog covered the Delhi skies early Wednesday but the weather office forecast clear skies during the day.
"There was shallow fog in the morning but the sky will remain clear during the day. In the late evening, there will be no fog but mist, contributing to the evening chill," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Delhi reported a minimum temperature of 15.7 degrees Celsius, two degrees above the average for this time of the season. The maximum temperature Wednesday is expected to hover around 29 degrees.
Humidity was oscillating between 51 percent and 90 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!