Shallow fog in morning, clear skies expected in Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow blanket of fog covered the Delhi skies early Wednesday but the weather office forecast clear skies during the day.
"There was shallow fog in the morning but the sky will remain clear during the day. In the late evening, there will be no fog but mist, contributing to the evening chill," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Delhi reported a minimum temperature of 15.7 degrees Celsius, two degrees above the average for this time of the season. The maximum temperature Wednesday is expected to hover around 29 degrees.
Humidity was oscillating between 51 percent and 90 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state