Sheila Dikshit distributed assistance to people from backward sections
New Delhi: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit distributed financial assistance and light commercial vehicles to 61 persons belonging to SC, ST, OBC and minority communities.
The vehicles and financial assistance were provided to the beneficiaries under three different schemes ? Composite Loan Scheme, Delhi Swarojgar Yojana and Transport Loan Scheme.
The schemes are being implemented by Delhi SC ST, OBC and minorities financial and development corporation.
Officials said Dikshit directed the Corporation to grant loan to women from SC, ST, OBC and minority communities so that they can earn their own livelihood.
They said the finacial assistance is being provided in the form of loan with minimal interest rate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan