Sheila Dikshit resumes office
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Monday rejoined office, a week after she underwent an angioplasty procedure following blockage in one of her arteries.
The Chief Minister was in her office in Delhi Secretariat for over four hours and cleared a number of files besides holding a couple of meetings with top officials.
"She was in a cheerful mood. She took a couple of important meetings with senior officials of the administration," an aide of Dikshit said.
74-year-old Dikshit was admitted to the Fortis Escorts Heart Institute on Monday last following uneasiness and throat infection and an angioplasty procedure was carried out on her the next day to widen one of her blocked arteries.
She was discharged from the hospital on Thursday and doctors had advised her rest till Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi