Sheila Dikshit resumes office
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Monday rejoined office, a week after she underwent an angioplasty procedure following blockage in one of her arteries.
The Chief Minister was in her office in Delhi Secretariat for over four hours and cleared a number of files besides holding a couple of meetings with top officials.
"She was in a cheerful mood. She took a couple of important meetings with senior officials of the administration," an aide of Dikshit said.
74-year-old Dikshit was admitted to the Fortis Escorts Heart Institute on Monday last following uneasiness and throat infection and an angioplasty procedure was carried out on her the next day to widen one of her blocked arteries.
She was discharged from the hospital on Thursday and doctors had advised her rest till Sunday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!