Sheila Dikshit resumes office
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Monday rejoined office, a week after she underwent an angioplasty procedure following blockage in one of her arteries.
The Chief Minister was in her office in Delhi Secretariat for over four hours and cleared a number of files besides holding a couple of meetings with top officials.
"She was in a cheerful mood. She took a couple of important meetings with senior officials of the administration," an aide of Dikshit said.
74-year-old Dikshit was admitted to the Fortis Escorts Heart Institute on Monday last following uneasiness and throat infection and an angioplasty procedure was carried out on her the next day to widen one of her blocked arteries.
She was discharged from the hospital on Thursday and doctors had advised her rest till Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors